GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND WARRANTY
The buyer declares to know and accept the following conditions and clauses of purchase and sale in Home and history :
All materials are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of invoice, provided it is a manufacturing defect. The guarantee replaces the item as many times as necessary at zero cost, but the cost of the item is never refunded.
1. The Buyer declares to be of legal age and to have legal capacity to contract, and is responsible for the veracity of the data entered. The details of the buyer and/or seller will be entered in the Home and history.com database, and may be modified and/or deleted at the request of the customer.
2. The legal person providing the services referred to in the whole of this contract is the company in the name of Mr. Victor Manuel Exposito Ortega, NIF 75255786Q C/ Algazul nº 27 04007 Almeria which will be responsible for managing directly or through third parties the provision of the same.
3. The price lists of the different contracting modalities are available to the client, either on the web or in writing if requested. The service may be invoiced in advance for the total amount of products contracted, by credit/debit card.
4. If the customer wishes to modify or postpone his order, he will have to notify it within a maximum period of 24 hours. If the order has been sent, if the customer wishes to cancel the order, he/she will have to refuse the shipment and contact the seller or email@example.com.
5. In the event that the delivery could not be made to the customer, for reasons attributable to the same and without prior notification on this issue on their part, the amount paid will not be refunded.
6. This contract is of indefinite duration and both parties may terminate it by giving at least 1 week's notice in writing to the other party. However, Home and history.com will be able to cancel immediately those buyers or sellers whose behaviour it considers inappropriate.
7. The client gives his consent for home and history.com to send him the information it considers appropriate once he has provided us with his contact details, telephone number or e-mail address, either by means of the contact form or by means of an order, consent that may be revoked at any time, by means of written communication to Home and history.com. Home and history.com informs the client that their data may be transferred to third parties who perform services for Home and history.com.
8. In the event of any of the clauses of this contract being null and void, the nullity will not affect the rest of the contract.
9. For the resolution of all litigious questions derived from the present Contract, the Parties submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.
10. Exclusion of Responsibility. Home and history.com assumes no responsibility for updating this Website to keep the information up to date, does not guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete, nor does it guarantee that the photos are real as they represent only an approximation of the product. Therefore, the User/Partner must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described on this Website. For this purpose, Home and history.com provides a system for contacting the seller of the product.
Access by the User/Partner to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of Home and history.com to check for the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Home and history.com is not responsible for any damage caused to the software and computer equipment of the Users/Partners or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the User/Partner as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision of the same or prior to the same. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
11. Access to the Website-Access to the Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
HOME AND HISTORY is not responsible for product reviews or comments on the Blog, posted by customers or users of the portal.
13.Finance your purchase instantly with Aplazame. Buy now and pay later. In HOME AND HISTORY we want to help you buy what makes you be and be better. You can now finance your purchases in our shop with Aplazame. It's fast, simple and secure. Choose your product, select Aplazame as your payment method at the end of the purchase process, choose the number of instalments and the day of the month on which you want to pay. Aplazame will grant you the credit instantly. Just with your email, your mobile and your ID number. No paperwork and no small print. What you see is what you will pay, not a cent more! Financing conditions: - When applying for the loan you will be asked; to make an initial down payment. The amount of your loan will be the amount of your basket minus the down payment. That is the amount we will finance in the number of instalments you choose. For example, a 6 month finance will involve 7 payments, one at the time of credit and 6 payments in each of the 6 months following the purchase. - Payments are made with the card provided by the customer to Aplazame. - The SMS sent by Aplazame to process the credit application is free of charge. Contact telephone - 91 060 52 33.